Your thoughts? Anyone?
After days and months which turned to years of wasting my time and procrastinating, I think my answer would be- “DISCIPLINE”
We have been taught in schools right from the beginning, to be disciplined, to complete your assigned tasks on that very day but I think we have always managed to roll our eyes and get out of it, thinking, “why wouldn’t these people let me live my life peacefully?” Haha. Too melodramatic. I’ve always been. Always will be.
But as I’ve grown I’m truly starting to believe in this virtue of discipline.
And I’m not talking about your work ethics or homework. But in life. In the bigger picture. In every damn aspect. Which affects you deeply.
Simple acts of discipline which can take your game to altogether a different level-
1. Wake up and immediately make your bed.
2. Download a calorie counting app just so you know what to eat.
3. Establish a doable and effective skin, hair and hygine routines.
Believe you me, it’s a game changer.
The internet is flooded with these.
4. Set up a little to do list on your phone, vision board or your fridge, wherever you can see it the most.
Little, being the key word.
5. Keep some time for spending with people who make you happy.
Digitally, telephonically or really.
6. Keep majority of your free time for the thing which matters the most, in my case, studying.!!! This is most important .
7. 30 minutes of physical activity,
( a little confession here- I can’t elaborate much on this as I’m not able to keep up with this point a lot of times myself ) 🙁🙁
And I’ll add to these as I can think of, do share your game changer tactics as we all could learn a thing or two which could drastically affect our lives!
Lots of love,
Brown girl on a budget 🙂