Heyyy all!! So this is my first actual “on a (money) budget” post.
After spending hours and hours watching youtube makeup tutorials and trying them out and basically anyone who will allow me to, I finally am in the position to give some recommendations for a beginner, semi-beginner girl who is on a budget and wants to buy the best products possible.
Now this is my current make up bag, i did try on bunch of other products which I won’t be featuring here since they did not work for me well.
Again, every person’s skin reacts to products in different ways and I suggest you to do a skin test before applying them on your face.
All the products are budget friendly and provide a good quality for their price.
I hope you guys like it.
1. Moisturizer- I use johnson and johnson’s baby cream.
2. Primer- ayurvedic aloe vera gel by patanjali, colorbar perfect match primer
3. Foundation- maybelline Fit me
4. BB cream- ponds bb cream or maybelline cushion bb cream
5. Compact- artistry loose powder or maybelline superfresh
6. Blush – lakme duo blusher
7. Mascara- maybelline falsies or maybelline lash sensational
8. Highlighter/ concealer- loreal magic lumi/ maybelline dream lumi
9. Contour- nyx wonder stick
10. Eyebrow pencil by Rimmel London
11. Kajal / eyeliner- lakme kohl, lakme liquid eye liner, lakme absolut gel liner
12. Makeup sponges- forever 21 and body shop
13. Makeup brushes by elf cosmetics
14. Lipsticks – I love maybelline ones, faces lip crayons.
Lots of love,
Brown girl on a budget 🙂