I’m gonna be really blunt in this space.
The standards of beauty have been set in these times mostly by social media, the red carpet looks and airport looks of movie stars, sudden rise in the network of beauty bloggers, increase in the cases of eating disorders and psychological associations of being beautiful are just some of the factors taking this standard of beauty to another level.
You have got to have nice hair, skin, ideal weight, above average dressing sense in order for even be considered beautiful.
I have got absolutely no problem in that. People are getting more aware of self grooming, they want to look their best. All is great.
But the way is in some cases, faulty.
So here’s the puch line-
Beauty is best polished from inside out rather than the other way round.
The beauty market is now a multi-billion dollar industry. People are going crazy with these shortcuts to achieve these unrealistic goals of beauty.
Again, I’m not against dermatological procedures to improve your skin or hair. Neither am I commenting on the cost either. In fact I wish to become a dermatologist myself in the future.
( let’s see how that works out)
But I just really thought i should mention the most tried and tested beauty hacks which will never disappoint. And make you beautiful. From the inside.
1. Coconut oil- hot oil massage (champi) your scalp twice a week and wash it out the next day.
2. Drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday. Healthy intestines show up through healthy skin.
3. Exercise not more and not less than 30 minutes a day. It is extremely refreshing for the mind. What it does for the body, everyone already knows.
4. Eat fibrous foods, veggies and fresh fruits. Avoid red meat,cut out sugar and junk food completely.
5. Do a complete blood and endocrinal analysis atleast once a year.
I will add more to these as I think. Do share your inside out beauty hacks and let me know what you think of all these.
Thanks a lot.
Hope this helps. Lots of love,
Brown girl on a budget 🙂